A line set up fee and early termination fee may apply. If applicable, the early termination fees may be reduced proportionately to the remaining months of the term of the agreement. Universal Service Fund (USF) and regulatory and other recovery fees charged on all service lines. An E911 fee or Police & Fire Protection Fee is charged on all service lines. Taxes, fees and surcharges vary and are subject to change without notice. See retail location or www.cellcom.com/fees for details. Promotion offers subject to change. 30 Day Guarantee: If within 30 days you are not completely satisfied with Cellcom's wireless service, pay for the services you have used and return the equipment in acceptable condition. Other restrictions apply. See store for details. Trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respective owners.
$100 Trade In with S6 or S6 Edge:
- Offer valid 6/15/15 – 8/5/15.
- Activate a new line or qualified upgrade on a consumer or business employee account between 6/15/15 and 8/5/15.
- Market transfers, number changes and change of financials are not eligible.
- Purchase of a new Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge with a Flex agreement or 2-year service agreement required. Advance Pay, residential broadband and mobile broadband are not eligible.
- Customers participating in the Trade Up Now or Flex 12 upgrade programs are not eligible.
- Must meet all terms and conditions of Cellcom’s BuyBack program, as noted on the program receipt and agreement.
- Device traded in must be the last contracted device for the line of service.
- Trade In device must be in good working condition. Good working condition is defined as:
- Must turn on and off
- Screen is free of cracks and functions correctly
- Free of visible corrosion and water damage
- Free of cracks, dents and not missing any pieces or chunks
- Cellcom will apply a trade in credit for any device, in good working condition, that has a BuyBack value of less than $100. The trade in credit is the difference between $100 and the BuyBack value. The BuyBack credit and may be applied separately. Trade In credit will be applied as a service credit within 3 billing cycles. Not redeemable for cash.
- Account must remain current and active in order to receive the minimum $100 trade in credit.
2 Lines $100
$100 offer based on two lines on the Share Unlimited plan with a 8GB data package for $80 and promotional $10 monthly line access charge per line. To be elgible for the promotional $10 monthly line access charge, each line must meet the following requirements:
- Offer valid 5/27/15-8/5/15.
- Activate a new line or qualified upgrade on a consumer or business employee account between 5/27/15 and 8/5/15. Advance Pay accounts are not eligible.
- Purchase of a new basic phone or smartphone with a Flex agreement. Residential and mobile broadband are not eligible.
- Available on the Share Unlimited plan only.
- Prices do not include monthly Flex device installments, taxes, fees or other charges.
- Flex device installments vary by device.
- Discount will expire after 24 months, if a new two-year service agreement is activated or when a new promotional offer is taken.
- Cannot be combined with other promotion offers.
- Activation at time of service, Flex agreement and credit approval required.
Available to new Cellcom consumer accounts without any existing Cellcom services.
- Must activate between May 27, 2015 and August 5, 2015.
- Two year service agreement and Advance Pay services are not eligible.
Must port in number to Cellcom.
- Commerical accounts and accounts requiring a credit deposit are not eligible.
- This offer is for end-users only; dealers or carriers are ineligible.
The phone must remain active on the line of service for 15 months.
The name and address on the Cellcom account must match the name and address on the competitor's bill.
To receive reimbursement:
- Lines ported in from a competing wireless carrier to an existing Cellcom customer's account are not eligible for this promotion. Account must have been deactivated greater than 60 days to be eligible.
- Customers who port their lines into a new Cellcom account, then transfer the ported numbers to an existing Cellcom account are not eligible for this promotion.
- Customers who transfer an existing Cellcom line to their new account within 30 days after activation are not eligible for this promotion.
Up to $350 will be applied as a service credit to the line of service, valid on up to 5 consumer lines. Credit is non-transferable.
- Complete, sign and date the Switch & Get Up to $350 reimbursement request form. Incomplete forms or documentation will not be processed.
- Include a copy of the Cellcom store receipt with store name circled.
- Provide a copy of the entire final competitor wireless bill with early termination fee charges circled for each line. (Printouts of online accounts, store receipts or credit card receipts will not be accepted as proof of early termination fee payment.)
- Cellcom has the right to request a copy of your original service agreement.
- All reimbursement forms must be postmarked 45 days from the activation date.
If the customer cancels a ported line, the ETF credit issued to that line will be charged back to their account.
Account must be in good standing without outstanding past-due balances in order to receive credits. Not redeemable for cash.
All materials received become the property of Cellcom and cannot be returned.
Please allow 6 – 8 weeks after receipt of reimbursement form for application of credit(s) on your Cellcom bill(s).
- Please note that taxes and other fees charged on termination fees are excluded and will not be reimbursed.
Offer valid 5/27/15 — 8/5/15 or while supplies last. No rainchecks. Activation at time of service, Flex agreement, credit approval and line activation or qualified upgrade required. Prices do not include taxes, fees or other charges. $0 Down: Tax due at point of sale. If you cancel your wireless service after 30 days but before your Flex agreement is completed, you agree to pay the full balance remaining on your device. For complete details, visit cellcom.com/flex.
$100 Flex Credit
Cellcom reserves the right to apply the difference between the retail and promotion price of the device, if one or more of the following are not met.
- Activation of a new line with a Smartphone purchase, Smartphone data subscription and a Flex service agreement.
- Used devices not eligible.
- Smartphone data requirements vary by plan.
- Smartphone must be activated between 5/27/15 and 8/5/15.
- The phone must remain active on the line of service for 15 months.
- Market transfers, number changes and change of financials are not eligible for the $100 credit.
- The account must remain current and active in order to receive the $100 credit.
- The credits will be applied within 60 days after activation. This timeframe may vary based on the number of customers participating in this promotion.
- If the phone is damaged, lost or stolen before the line is eligible to upgrade, another Smartphone must be added to the line of service.
- $100 will be applied as a service credit to line of service, up to $500 per account. Not redeemable for cash.