This Android 2.3 update includes the following items:
- Improved Battery Life: This update more efficiently manages the way your device uses resources while you enjoy your favorite apps, increasing battery life.
- Downloads Management: A new downloads application provides easy access to view, re-open, delete, and manage files downloaded in browser, Gmail, or email.
- Improvements for: Calendar, camera, contacts and security
Recommended tips for the update:
- Back up contacts to the SD card and/or sync them with Google
- It's best to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network, if available.
- You will see a notification on your device when the update is available to you. The screens needed to complete will appear at that time. Unfortunately, this update can't be initiated until you get a notification.
- Your battery should have at least 40% of its charge
Additional information about the upgrade
If you have any questions regarding this update, please feel free to contact us.