Affordable Connectivity Program
Save up to $30/mo (up to $75/mo on Tribal lands) for eligible households.
The Affordable Connectivity Program was created by Congress and implemented by the FCC to ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30/month toward internet service and eligible households and up to $75/mo for households on qualifying Tribal lands. The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount per household.
Cellcom offers internet plans at a discounted rate through the Affordable Connectivity Program. Eligible customers can participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). ACP is a government funded program to ensure all households have access to internet service for work, school, and healthcare needs. The program provides a discount for eligible households of up to $30 per month or $75 for households on qualifying Tribal lands.
Who is Eligible
To receive the eligible service discounts, at least 1 member of their household must meet one of the following:
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC or Lifeline,
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations,
- Receives benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision,
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, or
- Has a total household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
How to Apply
Go to the National Verifier online at affordableconnectivity.gov or call 833-511-0311. You may also print the Affordable Connectivity Program Application located here, along with the Household Worksheet.
Mail the completed application and documentation to:
ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742
Once the National Verifier approves your eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, please call us at 800-236-0055 to discuss service or stop in to one of our retail locations to discuss the appropriate plan for you.
ACP is limited to one eligible discount per household. Available on home internet plans and data plans. Availability varies by plan.
The benefit is not transferable to other consumers. Only eligible consumers may enroll in the program. Only one benefit is allowed per household and the benefit may only be applied to one service, regardless of provider. If the program ends or you are no longer eligible for the program, regular Cellcom service rates, terms and conditions will apply.