Staying Safe. Staying Connected.
We recognize and respect the varying needs of our customers, so we’ve created many options to keep you connected in a way that meets you where you are today.
All Cellcom stores & repair centers are open. We're here and ready to serve you.
Visit our store locator to find the nearest store and hours of operation.
For the safety of our customers and team members, and to ensure continuous store operations, effective July 13th, face coverings will be required in our stores and repair centers. Non-medical masks, bandanas, scarves, and cloth can be used. Face masks will also be available to our customers at the entrance of each location.
We created a safe environment in our stores and repair centers.
We’re taking precautions in all our stores and repair centers to keep you and our Cellcom team safe.
- All Cellcom employees have a temperature check prior to starting their shift.
- Cellcom team members wear masks inside our retail locations as well as when assisting customers curbside.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the store for customer and employee use.
- Safe distancing is encouraged in all interactions; floor markings and signage are in place to help guide everyone.
- Every workstation has a protective guard.
- All devices are sanitized when they are brought into a repair center.
For everyone’s safety, we kindly ask you not to enter retail locations or repair centers if any of the following apply.
- You currently display any symptom(s) of coronavirus.
- You’ve visited a COVID-19 area of concern in the past 14 days.
- You were potentially exposed to COVID-19.
If any of the above apply to you, please call 1-800-236-0055 so we can assist you. Thank you for your understanding!
Prefer not to go inside? Use curbside assistance.
Curbside assistance is available at each store and repair center. Please call the location from your car when you arrive, and our sales team will assist you in selecting the product(s) you need. We will deliver your device, accessory and/or contract to your vehicle.
Save time, stay safe with online shopping.
Buy your next device or shop for accessories, all from the convenience of your home. Click here to begin your online shopping experience.
- Establish new line(s) of service, including porting in numbers
- Upgrade an existing device
- Add a new line(s)
- Port in a line (existing customers)
- Trade in a current device
- Purchase accessories
- Make an additional down payment on a Flex device or pay off an existing Flex balance
Online tools to make life easier.
Download the myCellcom app from the App Store or Google Play so you can conveniently view details of your plan and usage. The app makes it easy to:
- Find a store location
- Set usage limits
- Set usage blocks or unblock
- Set up autopay?
- Increase your data plan
- Contact Cellcom
Convenient bill payment options.
Cellcom offers numerous bill payment options; find the one that’s best for you.
- Set up autopay using myCellcom
- Pay online at cellcom.com
- Call 1-800-236-0055
- Mail to Cellcom, PO Box 7555, De Pere, WI 54115-7555
Don't Forget to Regularly Sanitize Your Phone
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) are advising the general public to wash their hands often and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. We highly encourage you to regularly sanitize your cellphone without damaging it.
Here is how you can clean your phone according to manufacturer suggestions:
Warm water and soap on a damp microfiber cloth is the recommended method of cleaning your smartphone, while being mindful of not exposing any openings to moisture.
Apple has okayed the use of 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes or Clorox disinfecting wipes. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207123
Avoid aerosol sprays, bleaches and anything abrasive.
Need to talk? We're ready to assist.
For more information or assistance on Cellcom products and services, please call 800-236-0055.