Dual-core 1 GHz processor
This powerful dual-core processor makes everything faster. Games, music and video load faster and run more smoothly. The internet browsing experience is second to none.
8 MP camera
You'll take amazing photos with the Milestone X2's 8 MP camera. Continuous auto-focus gives you perfect clarity every time! Easily create professional videos with the HD video camera.
4.3" scratch-resistant screen
The huge 4.3" scratch-resistant screen dominates the Milestone X2. Enjoy brighter colors and crisper details on this large, attractive display.
Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
Create and customize your own mobile experience with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). The Android Market brings a world of apps right to your fingertips.
- Size5.02" (H) x 2.58" (W) x 0.39" (D)
- Weight5.47 oz.
- Usage TimeUp to 8 hours
- StandbyUp to 9 days
- Network3G (EVDO/1xRTT), CDMA 800/1900 Mhz
- Display4.3" (Resolution: 960 x 540 px)
- Battery1540 mAh
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot CapableYes
- WPS CompatibleYes
- Camera8 MP
- Bluetoothv2.1 +EDR, HSP, HFP, GOEP, OPP, GAP, SPP, PAN, HID, GAVDP, A2DP, AVRCP, MAP, PBAP
- Operating SystemAndroid 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Memory8 GB
- StorageMicro SD
- SD CardUp to 32 GB card
- Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n
Write a Review Agreement
Thank you for taking the time to participate in our customer review program. Your thoughts about our products help other customers with their buying decisions.
We've listed some guidelines for you to keep in mind when reviewing a product. Following these guidelines will help ensure your product review is posted and read by other customers.
- Focus solely on the equipment you are reviewing, and your actual experience using that equipment. The review will not be posted if you do not have actual experience with the equipment.
- Do not raise billing, customer service, shipping or other purchasing issues. Please contact Customer Support directly at 1-800-236-0055 for questions or comments regarding these issues.
- Provide specific details about what you did and didn't like about the equipment.
- Remember that the purpose of submitting a product review is to provide insight for other customers who are considering purchasing the equipment.
- The product review must be written in English.
We reserve the right to either remove or not post a product review if it contains any of the following:
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, physical address or other contact information;
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise;
- Misleading or incorrect information regarding the equipment, wireless services or the use of the equipment or wireless services;
- Discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, libelous, offensive or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Prices, advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers, websites, or competitors;
- Links to third-party websites;
- Critical or spiteful comments about other product reviews posted on the page or their authors.
Most product reviews will be posted within three days of submission. If a product review is not posted after that time, it may have violated one of the guidelines above and will not be posted. Following the guidelines on this page will ensure your product review is posted. As stated above, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other Customer Support issues, please do not submit this information through our product review system. Our Customer Support associates will not see it if you submit it using the product review system. Instead, please contact Customer Support directly at 1-800-236-0055. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.I Agree
Write a review
Use the space below to write a review of this phone and rate this phone on a scale of 1 to 5. All fields are required.
For your privacy
The Customer Name on Account, Mobile/Wireless Number and Email Address will not be published or made available anywhere on the Cellcom website. This information is used solely to establish the validity of your review.
Great Phone, Some Issues
Phone started out great.....
Best phone yet!
Why did I wait so long?
Very Good Phone
best phone ever
Great phone, but bad display
It's like hooking DVR to a tube TV from the 70's
love it - except the screen locking
not so good
Frequent screen freezes
Has it All!!
Motorola Milestone X2
Milestone X2 is Great!
- USB Cable
- Travel Charger