Delphi Connect ACT233L
Stay connected to your vehicle 24/7 and get helpful information about your vehicle's operation. It's like having an auto-diagnostics technician in your smartphone. Delphi Connect is compatible with over 99% of the vehicles from the 1996 model year and newer. Simply plug the Delphi Connect into the OBD-II port, complete the installation process and it's ready to go.
- Connectivity and Flexibility
- Turn your smartphone into a key fob
- Find your vehicles and track their locations
- A helpful diagnostics tool
- Size3.2" (H) x 2.3" (L) x 0.9" (D)
- Weight2.47 oz.
- Network4G (LTE/EVDO/1xRTT), CDMA 800/1900 Mhz, LTE 700 Mhz
- Wi-Fi Hot Spot CapableYes, Connect up to 5 devices in-vehicle
- GPS CapableYes
- BluetoothBluetooth® 4.0 LE
- Operating SystemLinux OS
- Processing SpeedQualcomm, MDM9615
- Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n
Write a Review Agreement
Thank you for taking the time to participate in our customer review program. Your thoughts about our products help other customers with their buying decisions.
We've listed some guidelines for you to keep in mind when reviewing a product. Following these guidelines will help ensure your product review is posted and read by other customers.
- Focus solely on the equipment you are reviewing, and your actual experience using that equipment. The review will not be posted if you do not have actual experience with the equipment.
- Do not raise billing, customer service, shipping or other purchasing issues. Please contact Customer Support directly at 1-800-236-0055 for questions or comments regarding these issues.
- Provide specific details about what you did and didn't like about the equipment.
- Remember that the purpose of submitting a product review is to provide insight for other customers who are considering purchasing the equipment.
- The product review must be written in English.
We reserve the right to either remove or not post a product review if it contains any of the following:
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers, physical address or other contact information;
- Any information not related to the actual merchandise;
- Misleading or incorrect information regarding the equipment, wireless services or the use of the equipment or wireless services;
- Discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, libelous, offensive or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Prices, advertisements, "spam" content, or references to other products, offers, websites, or competitors;
- Links to third-party websites;
- Critical or spiteful comments about other product reviews posted on the page or their authors.
Most product reviews will be posted within three days of submission. If a product review is not posted after that time, it may have violated one of the guidelines above and will not be posted. Following the guidelines on this page will ensure your product review is posted. As stated above, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other Customer Support issues, please do not submit this information through our product review system. Our Customer Support associates will not see it if you submit it using the product review system. Instead, please contact Customer Support directly at 1-800-236-0055. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.I Agree
Write a review
Use the space below to write a review of this phone and rate this phone on a scale of 1 to 5. All fields are required.
For your privacy
The Customer Name on Account, Mobile/Wireless Number and Email Address will not be published or made available anywhere on the Cellcom website. This information is used solely to establish the validity of your review.
Trouble with Delphi connect
While supplies last. No rain checks. Pricing subject to change. Agreement required dependent on pricing. Flex and 2-yr available on select rate plans. Data package and a subscription to Delphi Connect required. When you initiate the line of service, you are committing to a data feature for the entire term of the agreement. Available on Advance Pay. Some restrictions apply. See rep for details. 4G LTE service available in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Average download speeds available at www.cellcom.com/privacy.html#internet.