Join us July 9-10 from 10am-7pm at Shawano High School, 220 County Road B, Shawano
$100 Service Credit with Internet Agreement
Customers receive a monthly credit of $8.34 when signing a new 12-month Internet service agreement for All Out Internet
- Offer valid during Celebration events.
- Only available in Shawano, Newton, Newtonburg and Two Rivers markets. Residence must reside in these geographic areas to qualify.
- Offer not valid in all areas. See rep for details.
- Some business customers may be ineligible. See rep for details.
- Limit 1 per household.
- Requires equipment lease and new 12-month Internet service agreement.
- Contract must be signed and returned before the account credit is applied.
- If the contract is cancelled at any point, the customer will be charged back for the full $100 value of the promotional offer.
- Credit restrictions apply; Credit deposits must be paid in full to qualify.
- Additional fees may apply.
- Offer subject to change. While supplies lasts. No rain checks. Not redeemable for cash.
To learn more about our services, click here.