Buy a connected smartwatch, tablet, camera, mobile broadband, or home phone replacement and receive a second one of equal or lesser value free, up to $459.99.
- A new 36-month Flex Agreement with monthly service required on both devices.
- Full advertised credits are reflective of a 36-month Flex Agreement. A 24-month Flex Agreement on either device is not eligible and the offer would be forfeited.
- Discount up to $459.99 applied to lowest priced item in the bundle.
- Devices must be purchased on the same day and same account.
- The least expensive item in the bundle will be free. The monthly discount is applied to one item in the bundle of two.
- Returning any portion of the bundle will disqualify the customer from all promotional discounts.
- Promotional credits are applied monthly for the term of the Flex Agreement or until the equipment balance is paid in full.
- Customer forfeits the offer if the device is upgraded or paid in full prior to the term of the Flex Agreement.
- Used and clearance devices are not eligible.
- Select business accounts are not eligible for this promotion. Please check with your Cellcom Rep to determine eligibility.
- The device must remain active on the line of service until the Flex Agreement has been completed.
- If the device is damaged, lost or stolen before the line is eligible to upgrade, the promotional discount may be void.
- Authorization from the Financially Responsible Person (FRP) or Authorized Per Contract (APC) is required to upgrade equipment or add a line of service. For additional account permission information, click here.
- MIO or unauthorized customers cannot upgrade without the FRP or APC present.
- Offer not eligible with service on the Single Unlimited, Smart Data, or Unlimited Lite Plan.
- Offer subject to change. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not redeemable for cash.
The Google Pixel Watch has a beautiful circular, domed design and new experience with Wear OS by Google.1 Live healthier with sleep, heart rate, and activity tracking on Fitbit2 and get things done on the go with Google Assistant, Maps, Wallet, Calendar, and Gmail.3 And with the 4G LTE option, leave your phone at home.4
1 Requires an Android 8.0 or newer phone, Google Account, and internet access. Paid subscription required for some features. See g.co/pixelwatch/help for more information.
2 Some features may require Fitbit account and mobile app.
3 Google apps and services are not available in all countries or languages.
4 Data rates may apply. Requires compatible 4G LTE wireless service plan (sold separately). Google Pixel Watch and paired phone must use the same carrier network. Contact carrier for full details. See g.co/pixelwatch/networkinfo for more information.
While supplies last. No rain checks. Pricing subject to change. Agreement required dependent on pricing. Data package required. When you initiate the line of service, you are committing to a data feature for the entire term of the agreement. Tax due at point of sale. If you cancel your Flex agreement, you agree to pay the full balance remaining on your device. Some restrictions apply. 5G and 4G LTE service is not available in all areas. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. See cellcom.com/map for approximate coverage areas. For additional information visit cellcom.com/aup
.48" (L), 1.61" (diameter)
320 ppi AMOLED display with DCI-P3 color
Wear OS 3.5
Exynos 9110 SoC; Cortex M33 co-processor
32GB eMMC flash
4G (LTE Only/CDMAless)
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Handset Protection Tier
Designed by Google. Styled by you.
With the beautiful circular, domed design, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, and new experience with Wear OS by Google, it’s easy to get help at a glance.
Fitness and health, powered by Fitbit.
Stay on top of activity, calories burned, and more with Fitbit fitness tracking. Track your heart rate and get insight into your sleep.1 You can even track your heart rhythm with ECG.1,2
Your watch, your style.
Choose your watch, then accessorize with additional bands for every outfit and activity.3
The best of Google, always at hand.
Save time with things like Google Wallet for contactless payments, turn-by-turn directions using Maps, and event notifications from Calendar.3
Get it done on the run.
Stay connected and productive wherever you go. Respond to messages, manage your inbox, and make calls right from your smartwatch.4
Feel protected with Emergency SOS.
Your smartwatch can alert trusted contacts or 911 when you’re feeling unsafe.5
All your devices, perfectly in sync.
The Google Pixel Watch, phones, and earbuds work together for even more help.1 Fast Pair makes it easy to connect devices with each other.6 With Pixel Buds, listen to music on the run. You can even control your Nest devices from your watch.7
1 Some features may require a Fitbit account and mobile app.
2 The ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See g.co/pixelwatch/ecg for additional details.
3 Google apps services are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
4 Data rates may apply.
5 Emergency SOS requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency SOS is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. Auto-dialing to emergency services is not available in all countries. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
6 Phones and earbuds sold separately. Fast Pair requires location enabled.
7 Requires compatible Nest devices (sold separately).