Offers valid 10/1/19 through 10/31/19 or while supplies last. No rain checks. Activation at time of service, service agreement and credit approval required. New line activation or qualified upgrade required. A line set up fee, early termination fee, or device installment balance may apply. Additional charges on all service lines include Universal Service Fund (USF), regulatory, an E911 or police & Fire Protection Fee, and other recovery fees. Taxes, fees and surcharges vary and are subject to change without notice. See cellcom.com/fees for details. Trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners. Promotional offer subject to change. 15 Day Guarantee: If within 15 days you are not completely satisfied with Cellcom’s wireless service, pay for the services you have used and return the equipment in acceptable condition. Other restrictions apply. See store for details.
Unlimited Switch and Save
Cellcom will cover the cost of early termination fees or equipment installment balances when a new or existing account ports the line of service to Cellcom and activates the line of service with a Flex Agreement.
- New device purchase, data subscription and a new Flex Agreement required.
- Offer covers smartphones and basic phones.
- Tablets, Mobile broadband and LTE Camera devices are not eligible.
- Used devices are not eligible.
- Must port in number(s) to Cellcom.
- Select business accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- Please check with your Cellcom rep to determine eligibility.
- Market transfers, number changes and change of financials are not eligible.
- Accounts requiring a security deposit are not eligible.
- The new device must remain active on the line of service for 15 months.
- If the customer cancels a ported line, the ETF credit issued to that line will be charged back to their account.
- Offer subject to change. While supplies lasts. No rain checks. Not redeemable for cash.
To receive reimbursement, within 60 days of activation:
- Complete, sign and date the Contract Payoff Reimbursement Request Form.
- Include a copy of the Cellcom store receipt.
- Provide a copy of the entire final competitor wireless bill with early termination fee charges or final retail/equipment installment payment circled for each line. Please note that taxes and other fees charged on termination fees are excluded and will not be reimbursed.
- Cellcom has the right to request a copy of your original service agreement.
- Early Termination Fees or Equipment Installment Balances will be applied as a credit to the line of service. Credit is non-transferable.
- Please note that taxes and other fees charged on termination fees are excluded and will not be reimbursed.
- Reimbursement forms that are counterfeited, mechanically reproduced, altered or tampered with are void.
- Cellcom is not responsible for inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, lost, damaged, postage due, misdirected or late reimbursement forms or for any services provided by third parties. Incomplete forms or documentation will not be processed.
- Printouts of online accounts, store receipts or credit card receipts will not be accepted as proof of early termination fee payment.
- Account must be in good standing without outstanding past-due balances in order to receive credits.
- All materials received become the property of Cellcom and cannot be returned.