When other people call me, they hear a recording instead of my voicemail.
Your device may not be forwarding to voicemail. To re-forward calls to voicemail, please contact Cellcom Customer Care.
How do I set up my voicemail?
Setting up voicemail varies by make/model of your device. Some can be set up directly in the smartphone app. For others:
- Dial your 10-digit phone number from the device.
- Follow the instructions.
- When prompted for your PIN, enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
During this session, you will be instructed to:
- Create a new PIN with a minimum of four numbers.
- Record your name announcement
- Record your personal greeting
How do I access my voicemail from a different phone?
- Simply dial your 10-digit number. Interrupt the greeting by pressing the ' * ' key.
- Enter your pass code.
- Follow the instructions provided by the voicemail system.
How do I check my messages on the Cellcom Visual Voicemail App?
You will get a notification when a new message arrives. When you receive a new voice message notification, drag down the notification bar and tap Cellcom Visual Voicemail notification or go into the Voicemail app and tab inbox. This provides a list of all your messages.
How do I change my greeting on the Cellcom Visual Voicemail App?
Go into the visual voicemail main menu and tap "greetings". Tap on the greeting that you would like to change (Personal, Meeting or Vacation). Tap the red record button to begin recording your greeting. Tap the square stop button to stop recording and listen to the recorded greeting to verify its quality. If you are happy with your recording, tap the "save" button.