Cellcom welcomes Green Gift applications from organizations dedicated to environmental sustainability and the preservation of our wildlife habitats. We also strongly encourage non-environmental organizations to submit a Green Gift application for projects or programs that focus on environmental stewardship or offer an innovative approach to education or addressing a community issue.
2021 has been a year of adjusting during the pandemic. Environmental organizations have offered the opportunity to connect with nature to improve mental health, maintain access to fresh, local food through community and school gardens and offer opportunities to work together to improve the environment. While we continue to navigate the pandemic, organizations that are taking an innovative approach to support our community with their environmental efforts are encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is September 22 at noon. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Green Gift recipients will be notified in October, and funds will be dispersed in 2022.
Green Gifts are used to support organizations, programs and projects that:
- Address a community-based issue that relates to the environment.
- Focus on reducing negative impact on the environment.
- Provide environmental education programs for children.
- Provide educational opportunities to learn about environmental sustainability, including training or leadership development.
- Foster water conservation, protection of our air, landscape and water or wildlife preservation.
Cellcom makes one-year gifts and does not offer multi-year donations. A new Green Gift application must be submitted for each year a Green Gift is requested.