Cellcom welcomes Green Gift applications from organizations dedicated to environmental sustainability and the preservation of our wildlife habitats. We also strongly encourage non-environmental organizations to submit a Green Gift application for projects or programs that focus on environmental stewardship or offer an innovative approach to education or addressing a community issue
Green Gift applications open in late summer each year with awards being announced in October.
Green Gifts are used to support organizations, programs and projects that:
- Address a community-based issue that relates to the environment.
- Focus on reducing negative impact on the environment.
- Provide environmental education programs for children.
- Provide educational opportunities for adults to learn about environmental sustainability, including training or leadership development.
- Foster water conservation, protection of our air, landscape and water or wildlife preservation.
Cellcom makes one-year gifts and does not offer multi-year donations. A new Green Gift application must be submitted for each year a Green Gift is requested.