myCellcom Mobile App
Cellcom customers have another easy, convenient way to access and monitor their account information. The myCellcom app is available for both Android™ and iPhone® devices.
Download the app for FREE now.
Download the app by clicking on the appropriate link below or go to the App Store for iPhone devices or to the Google Play Store for Android devices.
With the myCellcom app, customers can:
- View estimated usage for talk, text and data;
- View the rate plan and features;
- View current bill;
- Make a payment;
- Contact Cellcom via phone, Facebook, Twitter or visit the Cellcom website;
- Manage notifications to track usage;
- Users can receive an email or free text message alert when voice minutes, text messages or data are near or exceeding plan allowances.
The myCellcom app provides the ability to view the usage information of the number you are logged into. To see other lines on an account, logout and re-login using the specific lines wireless number and myCellcom password.
To use the myCellcom app, customers need to have a myCellcom account set up. To register for a free myCellcom account, simply go to http://my.cellcom.com. Select the Click to Register link below the Log In button and follow the prompts to complete registration.
- To sign up as an Account User with full access, you will need your account number and account password to sign up. An account password can be added at any Cellcom retail store, or by calling Customer Care at 800-236-0055.
- You can also choose to sign up as a Wireless User without an account password. A Wireless User account has limited access.
Cellcom does not endorse, publish, or support the troubleshooting of these applications. All application support is the responsibility of the developer. Developer contact information can be found within the application market or developers website(s). Application availability subject to change without notice. Not all applications are available on all devices. By downloading these applications you accept the terms stated by the developer(s). Please review the Information & Content section of Cellcom's Terms and Conditions for additional information, restrictions, and disclaimers applicable to these applications. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Trademarks and tradenames are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.