Buy a connected smartwatch, tablet, camera, mobile broadband, or home phone replacement and receive a second one of equal or lesser value free, up to $459.99.
- A new 36-month Flex Agreement with monthly service required on both devices.
- Full advertised credits are reflective of a 36-month Flex Agreement. A 24-month Flex Agreement on either device is not eligible and the offer would be forfeited.
- Discount up to $459.99 applied to lowest priced item in the bundle.
- Devices must be purchased on the same day and same account.
- The least expensive item in the bundle will be free. The monthly discount is applied to one item in the bundle of two.
- Returning any portion of the bundle will disqualify the customer from all promotional discounts.
- Promotional credits are applied monthly for the term of the Flex Agreement or until the equipment balance is paid in full.
- Customer forfeits the offer if the device is upgraded or paid in full prior to the term of the Flex Agreement.
- Used and clearance devices are not eligible.
- Select business accounts are not eligible for this promotion. Please check with your Cellcom Rep to determine eligibility.
- The device must remain active on the line of service until the Flex Agreement has been completed.
- If the device is damaged, lost or stolen before the line is eligible to upgrade, the promotional discount may be void.
- Authorization from the Financially Responsible Person (FRP) or Authorized Per Contract (APC) is required to upgrade equipment or add a line of service. For additional account permission information, click here.
- MIO or unauthorized customers cannot upgrade without the FRP or APC present.
- Offer not eligible with service on the Single Unlimited, Smart Data, or Unlimited Lite Plan.
- Offer subject to change. While supplies last. No rain checks. Not redeemable for cash.
A great deal to love.
Essential features to help you stay connected, active, healthy, and safe. Perfect for kids and older adults using Family Setup.1
While supplies last. No rain checks. Pricing subject to change. Agreement required dependent on pricing. Data package required. When you initiate the line of service, you are committing to a data feature for the entire term of the agreement. Tax due at point of sale. If you cancel your Flex agreement, you agree to pay the full balance remaining on your device. Some restrictions apply. 5G and 4G LTE service is not available in all areas. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. See cellcom.com/map for approximate coverage areas. For additional information visit cellcom.com/aup
40mm: 1.57"(L) x 1.33"(W) x .42"(D)
44mm: 1.73"(L) x 1.49"(W) x .42"(D)
40mm: .98 oz.
44mm: 1.16 oz.
40mm: 324 x 394 pixels Retina LTPO OLED
44mm: 368 x 448 pixels Retina LTPO OLED
Up to 18 hours
S8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core with W3
50 meter water resistance
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Handset Protection Tier
- Take calls and reply to texts, right from your wrist
- Up to 20% faster than the previous Apple Watch SE2
- Advanced safety features, including Fall Detection, Emergency SOS,3 and Crash Detection
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch, and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Enhanced Workout app with more advanced ways to train
- Get high and low heart rate and irregular rhythm notifications4
- Stream or sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Make purchases instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay5
- Swimproof design6
- Sleep stages tracking lets you see how much time you spend in REM, core, and deep sleep
- watchOS 9 features an enhanced Workout app, a new Medications app, sleep stages, and greater insights into heart health
- Apple Watch comes with 3 free months of Apple Fitness+, featuring 11 different workout types, from HIIT to Yoga, and even meditations7<?sup>!
- With cellular, stay connected even without your iPhone nearby8
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
1 Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
2 Results based on the performance of common user tasks. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) and shipping Apple Watch SE (1st generation), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Results reflect the approximate performance of Apple Watch.
3 Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
4 Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (Afib).
5 Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
6 Apple Watch SE has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch SE should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.
7 A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
8 Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.