A line set up fee and early termination fee may apply. If applicable, the early termination fees may be reduced proportionately to the remaining months of the term of the agreement. Universal Service Fund (USF) and regulatory and other recovery fees charged on all service lines. An E911 fee or Police & Fire Protection Fee is charged on all service lines. Taxes, fees and surcharges vary and are subject to change without notice. See retail location or www.cellcom.com/fees for details. Promotion offers subject to change. 15 Day Guarantee: If within 15 days you are not completely satisfied with Cellcom’s wireless service, pay for the services you have used and return the equipment in acceptable condition. Other restrictions apply. See store for details. Trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Save $150 on select Android devices with a Flex Agreement
Receive a discount on select Android devices with a Flex agreement. See store for specific assortment.
- Offer available between 9/29/2016 and 11/22/2016.
- Activation of a new line or qualified upgrade with a qualified device purchase, Smartphone data subscription and a Flex service agreement required.
- The discount will be applied immediately to reduce the retail price of the device. The discount will be reflective in the Flex monthly installments.
- Used devices are not eligible.
- The device must be activated on a business or consumer account.
- Corporate accounts are not eligible.
- Advance Pay accounts not eligible.
- The phone must remain active on the line of service for 15 months or until the flex agreement has been completed.
- If the phone is damaged, lost or stolen before the line is eligible to upgrade, another like device must be added to the line of service. The promotional discount may be void.
- Market transfers, number changes and change of financials are not eligible.
- While supplies lasts. No rain checks. Not redeemable for cash.
$100 Trade in Guarantee on Smartphone
Trade in a good working condition smartphone and receive $100, guaranteed.
- Activate or upgrade a new smartphone on a consumer or business account between 9/29/2016 and 11/22/2016.
- Trade in of good-working condition smartphone and purchase of a new smartphone with a flex or 2yr agreement required.
- Advance Pay, residential broadband, basic, tablets, and mobile broadband are not eligible.
- Participation in Cellcom’s Trade Up Now, Flex 12, or any other program that requires a device trade in is not permitted.
- All terms and conditions of Cellcom's BuyBack program must be met, as noted on the program receipt and agreement.
- Trade In device must be in good working condition. Good working condition is defined as:
- Must turn on and off.
- Screen is free of cracks and functions correctly.
- Free of visible corrosion and water damage.
- Free of cracks, dents and not missing any pieces or chunks.
- Cellcom will apply a trade in credit for the smartphone device, in good working condition, that has a BuyBack value of less than $100. The trade in credit is the difference between $100 and the BuyBack value. The BuyBack credit may be applied separately. Trade In credit will be applied as a credit within 3 billing cycles.
- Not redeemable for cash.
Switch With a Friend and Double Your Buy Out
Switch with a friend and double your incentive! New single line accounts receive up to $250 for a contract buy out. New accounts with two or more lines receive up to $500 per line towards a contract buy out.
- Activation at time of service, Flex or 2yr agreement, and credit approval required.
- Must activate between 9/29/16 and 11/22/16.
- Available to new Cellcom accounts without any existing Cellcom services. Lines can NOT be added to an existing account.
- Corporate accounts and accounts requiring a credit deposit are not eligible.
- This offer is for end-users only; dealers or carriers are ineligible.
- Must port in number to Cellcom.
- Lines must have been deactivated greater than 60 days to be eligible.
- The phone must remain active on the line of service for 15 months.
- The name and address on the Cellcom account must match the name and address on the competitor's bill.
- To receive reimbursement:
- Complete, sign and date the Contract Buy Out reimbursement request form. Incomplete forms or documentation will not be processed.
- Include a copy of the Cellcom store receipt with store name circled.
- Provide a copy of the entire final competitor wireless bill with early termination fee charges circled for each line. (Printouts of online accounts, store receipts or credit card receipts will not be accepted as proof of early termination fee payment.)
- Cellcom has the right to request a copy of your original service agreement.
- All reimbursement forms must be postmarked or emailed to email@example.com within 45 days from the activation date.
- Up to $250 for single line accounts and $500 for 2 or more will be applied as a credit to the line of service, valid on up to 5 consumer lines or 10 business lines. Credit is non-transferable.
- Please note that taxes and other fees charged on termination fees are excluded and will not be reimbursed.
- Multiple lines must activate on the same day, same account to qualify for the $500.
- If the customer cancels a ported line, the ETF credit issued to that line will be charged back to their account.
- Account must be in good standing without outstanding past-due balances in order to receive credits.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- All materials received become the property of Cellcom and cannot be returned.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after receipt of reimbursement form for application of credit(s) on your Cellcom bill(s).
Free Tablet Line Access
Customers who purchase a new tablet with a Flex agreement are eligible for one year free line access.
- Activate a new tablet on a business, consumer, or business employee account between 9/29/2016 and 11/22/2016.
- Advance Pay accounts are not eligible.
- Tablet must be activated with a Flex agreement.
- Data package required.
- Available on the Share Plus or Business Share Plus plan only. Line access charges will be waived ($10/month).
- Discount will expire after 12 months or when a new Flex agreement is signed.
- Not redeemable for cash.
Offer valid 9/29/2016 until 11/22/2016 or while supplies last. No rain checks. Activation at time of service, Flex or 2yr agreement, credit approval and line activation or qualified upgrade required. Prices do not include taxes, fees or other charges. $0 Down: Tax due at point of sale. If you cancel your wireless service after 15 days but before your Flex agreement is completed, you agree to pay the full balance remaining on your device. For complete details, visit cellcom.com/flex.