Easily set-up a guest network
Keep your network passwords secure by setting up separate guest networks for your visitors.
View and manage all devices connected to your network
Track a device's bandwidth usage, pause its network access, or disconnect it.
Set parental controls
See what apps your kids are using, how long they're used for, and tailor their experience by blocking inappropriate sites and content, or setting usage limits.
Active threat protection
View total threats, intrusions, and viruses blocked over time. You can even see protected devices and total protection uptime.
Features and Benefits
What is Smart Wi-Fi Manager?
An Android or Apple smartphone app that puts you in control of your home Wi-Fi network.
What can I do with the app?
- Change or reset your Wi-Fi network name or password directly from the app.
- See the devices currently using your Wi-Fi.
- Categorize your devices (e.g. personal devices, work devices, mobile devices, gaming devices.)
- Pause the internet for any device, at any time.
- Create routines for scheduled downtime (i.e. bedtime or limited access to gaming devices during school time).
- Create a temporary or shareable guest network without sharing your main network name and password. Great for house guests, visitors, babysitters, house sitters, or pet sitters. Text the guest network login information directly from the app.
- Run a speed test (GigaSpire only) to verify the speed you are getting is the speed you are paying for.
- Receive updates about any planned network maintenance, or upcoming community events.
Is there any cost for this app?
Nope, the app is completely free!
What is ExperienceIQ?
A service that protects children or grandchildren from harmful or inappropriate content, limits screen time on devices or applications, and displays online usage through our enhanced parental control app.
How is this going to benefit my family?
- Block inappropriate categories like pornography or violence.
- Block applications that you deem inappropriate (e.g. gaming applications like Call of Duty, or social applications like Snapchat).
- Set time limits for specific applications, like TikTok to cap screen time.
- Set Safe Search and YouTube Restriction to block harmful or inappropriate content when searching on Google, Bing, or YouTube. YouTube restriction also blocks all comments on videos which often include inappropriate language.
- View usage for all devices to better understand HOW the internet is being used in your home.
- Prioritize application groups or specific devices to ensure the best possible experience for your most important needs. Set schedules so that work applications get priority during the day, and streaming applications get priority in the evening.
What is ProtectIQ?
A network-level security service that protects ALL devices connected to your Wi-Fi. If it's connected, it's protected!
How does ProtectIQ keep my home network safe?
- Proactively monitors your home's incoming traffic and automatically blocks anything suspicious.
- Blocks attempted visits to known harmful websites, presenting users with a browser message indicating that the website is not available.
- Provide an active security monitoring service that uses a large and constantly growing database of threats (database is updated weekly).
- Uses intrusion prevention settings (IPS) to monitor, notify, and prevent activity such as hackers trying to gain access to the local video content (Wi-Fi connected doorbell or baby monitor), virtual meetings, and other streams.
- Actively terminates data transfers before a malicious payload is delivered to any vulnerable network device.
- Notifies users whenever a security issue is triggered, with details about the device that was attacked, where the attack came from, and when the attack occurred.