Online Orders FAQs
How do I return my order?
If you would like to return a product you purchased online or over the phone from Cellcom, please call our Customer Care department at 1-800-935-4743 to begin your return process.
After speaking with one of our representatives to initiate your return, please perform the following steps.
- Turn off find my device features such as Find my iPhone(iOS) or Find My Device (Android) and remove the device from any associated iCloud or Google Accounts.
- Perform a Factory Data Reset on the device to ensure all personal information is removed.
- For your convenience, a return shipping label was included in your original packaging.
- You may use the box your product was shipped in, with the accompanying packing material.
- Place product in shipping container/box.
- Fill the container with packing material.
- Securely seal box.
- Place NEW shipping label over previous label on box.
- Bring to Drop Off Location
Acceptable drop off locations include:
- Any FedEx Office. To find available FedEx drop off locations near you, visit FedEx.com.
- Select Dollar General locations
- Select Grocery Stores
If Cellcom, in its sole discretion, deems the returned products do not meet their return criteria, found in our Return Policy located here, the product will be returned to you and you will be charged the full price of the device and any related shipping fees.
How do I check my order status?
If you would like to check your order status, you can do so by logging into your myCellcom account. Go to Account and to myOrders. Order processing may take up to 3 business days to complete and prepare before shipping begins. Orders placed after 3:00 pm Central time on Friday will be processed the following Monday during normal business hours. Updates on your order status will not be available until that time. If your order contains back-ordered or pre-ordered items, it may arrive in multiple shipments. If you have questions, please contact us at 800-935-4743.
How to Videos - Online Ordering