Hours of Service Compliance
Using an Hours of Service Compliance solution from Cellcom gives you the ability to create, view, edit, sign, print and email logs and inspection reports in compliance with all FMCSA guidelines – right from a smartphone or tablet.
- Fully compliant with FMCSA
- Simple application for download & setup
- Easy-to-use Electronic Log
- ELog application synchronizes with the vehicles ELD
- Visually displays logs for roadside inspections per FMCSA Reg 395.15 for "in-cab displays"
- DVIR – inspection process identifies the defect and ensures that the repair has been completed
The whereQube OBD is a ground breaking evolution in telematics applications. Using Bluetooth LE connectivity, the whereQube OBD can connect to any Bluetooth enabled device, such as an Android Tablet or Apple iPad. It delivers the capability to monitor and act upon engine diagnostics information in real time in addition to a robust set of vehicle tracking features. Using industry standard CAN bus protocols, the whereQube OBD can be quickly and safely installed on a variety of vehicles. ELD Kit Price: $199.95. Includes vehicle cable (J1939, J1708 or OBDII), Install Guide, Compliance Vehicle Sticker and Roadside Inspection Guide.
|Service||Charge per Truck|
Hours of Service
Hours of Service with Fuel Tax